Richard Bandler is the Co-Creator of NLP
Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
He DOES have a way with words!
Check out this video.
http://www.nlplifetraining.com/creating-lasting-change
This video really hit home with me
because I tend to be a positive proactive person
and have been in the exact situation
Mr. Bandler refers to in his video.
I believe talking issues out with a
well educated therapist can be very helpful for many people.
Having said that, I agree with Mr. Bandler
that JUST talking about problems doesn't necessarily,
in my experience
seem to change behavior.
Hypnosis DOES!
Allowing your subconscious
to communicate with you to release
unhealthy unwanted attitudes creates change
which is the goal of most of my clients.
They want to change their thoughts and actions
to create a happier, healthier life.
I was amazed at the number of therapists
who were amazed at how quickly and effectively
hypnosis worked for them on issues they
told me they had been dealing with for 20 to 30 YEARS
or more!
In my opinion,
those are some pretty patient people!
If you are dealing with stress, phobias, insomnia...
you owe it to yourself to at least try hypnosis.
You'll be glad you did.
This video really hit home with me
because I tend to be a positive proactive person
and have been in the exact situation
Mr. Bandler refers to in his video.
I believe talking issues out with a
well educated therapist can be very helpful for many people.
Having said that, I agree with Mr. Bandler
that JUST talking about problems doesn't necessarily,
in my experience
seem to change behavior.
Hypnosis DOES!
Allowing your subconscious
to communicate with you to release
unhealthy unwanted attitudes creates change
which is the goal of most of my clients.
They want to change their thoughts and actions
to create a happier, healthier life.
I was amazed at the number of therapists
who were amazed at how quickly and effectively
hypnosis worked for them on issues they
told me they had been dealing with for 20 to 30 YEARS
or more!
In my opinion,
those are some pretty patient people!
If you are dealing with stress, phobias, insomnia...
you owe it to yourself to at least try hypnosis.
You'll be glad you did.
I'm glad I did- Can't wait until I'm back home so I can have another session.
ReplyDeleteI am living proof
ReplyDelete